Billing Street Address
We want to help you get started with your subscription as soon as possible. Providing us with error-free billing address will avoid unnecessary credit card authorization errors. A few tips for filling out your address details-
- Your billing address must match the address that appears on your credit card statements
- Use the appropriate fields. Please do not put all information in Address 1 and Address 2. Use the appropriate city, state, zip fields.
- If certain fields are not applicable to your address, please leave them blank. Please do not enter “N/A”, “None”, “Not Applicable” etc
For Visa and Mastercard the 3-digit CVV is printed on the signature panel on the back of your credit card immediately after the account number.
For American Express the 4-digit CVV number is printed on the front of your card above the account number.
Please use the number on the front-side of your credit card.
Tips for creating a secure password:
- Use a minimum of 6 characters; longer passwords are harder to guess
- Use letters and numbers
- Use special characters (e.g., $)
- Mix lower and uppercase letters
- Don’t use spaces
- Don‘t use your name, company name or the word ‘password’
Tips for Account Activation:
Click on the link that was sent to your email address. If you have not received an activation email from us:
- Check your spam/junk folder for the activation email
- If that does not work, request for the activation email to be resent to you.
Note – Before you request for resend, please make sure you add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your list of contacts.
- If you still need help, please visit the Hightail Knowledge Base for other ideas
View Payment Receipt
An email with payment confirmation details has also been sent to you
Primary email address
Your primary email address is used to login to Hightail. You can change it by entering another email address that belongs to you. An email containing an activation link will be sent to the new address. You must click on the link in that email to verify your identity
Alternate email address
The “Alternate email address” option allows you to link other email addresses with the primary email address you registered with your Hightail account. You will then be able to receive files at your alternate email address, but have them displayed in the same Inbox associated with your primary account.
Please note: The “Alternate email address” option is intended to allow account owners to add their own additional email addresses to their Hightail account. It is a violation of the Hightail Terms of Service to use it in any other manner, and if violations are found, the account will be terminated. Hightail is not responsible for any security violations caused by users setting up an alternate email address for any person other than the account owner
Switch to an Annual Billing Plan
Prepay for a year and save money over the month-to-month plan. You will be charged once upon switching and will renew annually
By default, files are set to expire 14 days from the sent date. However, you can set the expiration date to any date up to 90 days from the sent date or set it to never expire. You can also set the file to expire after any number of downloads.
If you share your files in an online folder, your recipients can view them forever. They will also be able to see any updates made to that file. If you send files as a link, recipients will get a copy of that file and will not see any updates. Premium options are only available when sending a link.
Shared online folders allow you to send and share files without expiration limits.
If you want your files to expire automatically, choose “No thanks” below.
Send files easily and securely to FotoMAX